Sunday, May 18, 2008

ED in May 12-14


#12 Birdhouse nailed to the side of the barn at Nezinscot Farm in Turner. Done from a photo taken last summer.


#13 A sheep peeking out from the window of a van. Drawn from a photo take spring of 2006 at Sheepfest in Denmark, Maine. It was the annual local sheep shearing. Three unshorn sheep take up the entire back of a pickup truck. Three shorn sheep take up less space than one unshorn sheep.




#14 Colored Pencil. I felt like playing with letters and coloring. So I did.

6 comments:

DALowe Artist said...

I love that you did this. No rules, no inhibitions, no shoulds or musts. I need more of that! Thanks for giving me permission to release the pressure!

Sandy said...

Great posts, worth the wait ;-) and I love your pen work!

Anita Davies said...

Love the sheep!!!

Anetka said...

Sue, your sketches are great!!
I love the sheep but as I was going through your posts I read about Creative Licence and you stopping on Medicine Cabinet. Funny thing it happend to me as well!!
I think reading a book is much easier then really starting doing something ourselves, but as soon as we break this block there is a much better world (not easier but much more interesting:)

btw. thank you for your comments on my blog:)

john.p said...

I know you haven't posted in a while, but I still visit your site to see your sketching and dialog. Good stuff. Because I like your work, I sent you an award if you have time to check it out on my blog. Participation is optional. Thanks for sharing your work.

Anonymous said...

Love the sheep too!